Sunday, April 19, 2009

Update on Dad... Not Good

Everyone... I've been on the phone with mom this past couple of hours... Dad has taken a turn for the worse and the pneumonia is progressing and the fluid in his lungs is increasing... the nurse practitioner is expecting him not to make it much longer.

Peggy is on her way and we've gotten in touch with Gail (she and Jugg are in Galveston, TX leaving on a 50th birthday cruise). We are still trying to reach Monnie and Lonnie.

Please pray for both Mom and Dad. As I've told mom that if God is ready to have dad come to him that it's okay to tell him we understand and to go ahead and join Him.

I'll be heading to Kansas and Oklahoma as soon as possible.

Thanks again for you continued prayers!
Tony

2 comments:

  1. I was deeply saddened to hear of your dad's sudden turn for the worse. My thoughts are with you and your family during this very difficult time!

    - Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail called me late this afternoon. I am so very sad & have notified my siblings by phone as well as your dad's brother. I talked with Aunt Wilda too. We love you all! PLEASE let me know if there is anything I can do for ANY of you! Love you!! Jeri Marie

    ReplyDelete