Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Sunday

Dad had a room full today! All the kids where there today (except me)... :-(

He was in good spirits and very alert which is always a good thing! Also another reason to celebrate today was....

GAIL's BIG 50th!!!!

And for her birthday present she is helping Mom out and staying with Dad!

Way to go Gail!!!

Dad's started some great progress on recovery from the surgery, we just need to keep helping with this! If you can drop him and mom a line, card or even better - come by for a visit!

Looking forward to posting more good news from Mom and Dad this week!

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know the progess is continuing! Wish I lived closer to make the drive everyday. I would probably get kicked out of the room as much as I like to aggravate my Uncle!! I say my prayers every night and every morning for my family!! Happy Belated Birthday Gail Ann (MISS 50)!! NOW...you are in MY LEAGUE!!! Love to all of you!! I will do my best to make it to Neodesha again this week. Cyber hugs, Jeri Marie

    ReplyDelete